We comply with the health and safety regulations and the Welfare Requirements of the EYFS in making our setting a no-smoking environment - both indoor and outdoor.
- All staff, parents and volunteers are made aware of our no-smoking policy.
- We display no smoking signs.
- We actively encourage no-smoking by having information for parents and staff about where to get help to stop smoking if they are seeking this information.
- Staff who smoke do not do so during working hours. Unless on a break and off the premises.
- Staff who smoke during their break make every effort to reduce the effect of the odour and lingering effects of passive smoking for children and colleagues.